The programme has 5 distinct elements, which can be attended as stand-alone events or in combination:
- Main Transition Conference: Friday 14th September (6.00pm) to Sunday 16th September (4.30pm)
- REconomy Project Day: Friday 14th September (10.00am to 5.30pm)
- Youth Symposium: Friday 14th September (10.00am to 5.30pm)
- National Transition Hubs gathering: Monday 17th September (10.00am) to Tuesday 18th September (1.00pm)
- Transition THRIVE training: 2 full days, Thursday 13th (9.30am to 5.30pm) and Friday 14th September (9.30am to 5.00pm)
The main Conference gives you the chance to connect with people from all over the UK - and the world – who have taken the Transition approach into their hearts, lives and communities.
Whether new or experienced in Transition this will be an opportunity to plunge into a rich pool of ideas, inspiration and practical learning, refresh your energy and make new friendsThe theme this year will be explored through a wide variety of activities and processes including programmed workshops, an Open Space afternoon, walks and visits, and a great Saturday evening of entertainment, including an open mic slot. It will draw in elements of the REconomy and Young Transition conferences happening the previous day.
The full programme is now available.